Our second partner meeting took place in Ruse, Bulgaria from October 11th to October 14th, 2017. Our main meeting objectives were:
- to present and evaluate the project’s results until now
- to develop and apply knowledge and communicative skills in groups of multiplicators and participants (users) by art training methods
- to apply the project’ products in the public event “Bread connects” in Ruse theatre the 12th of October
- to developed knowledge and communicative skills in real situations in Ruse and to evaluate the experiences
- to develop new project’ products
- to decide how to save results for the documentation
- to share work tasks for the next few months
Just like at our first partner meeting in Bad Urach, partners and participants shared their experiences and efforts. If you have a look on Materials, you can find the presentations and lectures. If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Have a look at the programme:
For the aquired methods and materials please visit materials.
Here is a newspaper article on our meeting: